So was tagged by the gracious 'homecooked' about 8 things....and since i have SOoooo much time....let's see how I fare...
8 things I am passionate about:
2)My Family i.e. my mom , dad, my sis n her family
2)Music - anything soulful, definitely old over new
3)Dancing any way I like
4)Readin a good book with a good cup of coffee
5)Movies - again have said enough about this in my previous post!
6)Painting - another post
7)White beaches n blue oceans
8) Oh my gawd i forgot ..FOOOD!!!!!!...big time....food ...spicy delicious food!
8 places I want to see before I die:
I actually am not big on travelling to touristy places...but wld like to do these:
1) stay in one of those transparent floored luxurious 'huts' in Bora Bora- i think i saw this picture once in a forward!
2) stay in Tuscany in one of those old villas with a vineyard in front
3) in darjeeling in a small cottage with loads of good music..books ...food and tea.
4) in a resort i've heard of in patagonia...the pictures are awesome!
7) Machu Picchu
8) Zanskar Valley
8 things i say often
come to think of it...such profound gems i spew out on a daily basis!
8 books I have recently read or reading:
1) The Age of Kali
2) Swimming Lessons
3) Down Under
4) Inheritance of Loss
5) Broken Verses
6) A Walk in the woods
7) Marley & Me
8) Women in the background
8 Songs I listen to over and over:
1) rhim jhim girey sawan (its been rainin here :)
2) mere ghar aana zindagi
3) Feelin the same way
4) When i see you- yeaaah!!! baby!! when i seeya! :D
5) Teenage dirtbag
7) ranjish hi sahi
8) aapki aankhon me
8 things that attract us to our friends:
3) Not too cynical
God this was exhausting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!