DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

13 March, 2008

Must watch...

I just finished watching a suprisingly good movie...its called...Ten Items or Less....it was coming on the telly and I started watching it only because of Morgan Freeman..one of my fav actors...but this movie turned out to be really good...I mean...its not GREAttt or anything...but it grips you throughout..making you smile many times and then leaves you with a really nice feeling.....well...thats a good movie in my book....I recommend this movie to anyone who likes watching good movies!



Actually come to think of it...another movie which picturizes the relationship (or absence of it) between an older guy and a young woman is....The Girl in the Cafe..



its much more famous than Ten Items or Less (TIL)....but in my opinion its not as good as the latter...TIL is more earthy..less aimed at winning oscars..more likeable...so there u go...my filmi gyan for the day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darshini- I usually read you blog almost every other day and I have also seen this movie. The Girl in the Cafe`. I really liked it too!

Bee said...

Hey! thanks Darshini...i know isn't it good..but trust me TIL is way better..do watch...n..Please keep reading! :)

Indian in NZ said...

Haven't seen any of these movies. I don't watch movies that much unless someone recommends it or the big budget, blockbuster, pure entertainment types.

thanks for your comment at my place.

Anonymous said...

Hey...how about the desi version---meaning older guy,younger girl "Cheeni Kum" :) I must watch the 2 movies you've mentioned.Seem to be really nice.

Bee said...

2 b's mommy- hey..actually I love watching all kinds of movies...just saw Tare Zameen Par...man!!!awesome movie!

homecooked- i knw cheeni kum was kewl...i liked the first part of the movie immensely...but second part was a lil dramatic na?!..yes u must watch these two..trust me u'll enjoy them!

expatriate